Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I think that things in my life are starting to settle into a more comfortable, natural flow. We've always had a schedule, or rythym, but it was more hectic thanks to Taylor and her erratic moods. Since the start of the holiday season, we have been out and about much more during the day, which helps all of our cabin fever. Now that I don't need to be within arms reach, I can actaully get away to take a shower at a decent hour in the morning. In the past, morning showers were terribly stressful because Taylor would just scream until I was finished. Getting ready in the morning dramatically increases the productivity of the day. However, I still feel I have a long way to go towards feeling like myself.

I am, however, feeling much better about getting things ready for the holidays. All the Christmas shopping got done early and on budget, and the house is ready for guests and cooking and Christmas!

No comments: