Friday, March 4, 2011

Ah, life. It can be so up and down. I hate feeling like a roller coaster, because it makes me feel so girly.

Things are doing pretty well at the house. Taylor has been in an exceptionally good mood the last few days. When she's happy, the house tends to be happy. Despite the fact that she still has a tooth ready to push through any day, she's been talking and singing and dancing and napping. All around, she's become much easier to handle, and I have been able to get a lot more done around the house. Laundry is suddenly easier, and I've been able to keep the kitchen clean for the last week!

Judah is always making Ricky and I smile with his sentences and 2 year old logic. His new found love is "exercising" and he has done my yoga workout DVD more times than I have. (I'm ashamed of that.) He's starting to joke with us. The other day he told me, "You're not my favorite... NO! You ARE my favorite!" It was his first joke! Along with that also comes lying, which he's tried to dabble with a little.

Taylor's hair is still minimal, but finally long enough that I can put a clip in it! She looks completely bald, of course, but I'm just trying to look on the bright side. She can say "mama" and "dada" but there is still no evidence that they are anything more than babbles.

She's been flipping herself over in her crib in the middle of the night and crying for me to rescue her. If she does stay on her back, she usually scoots herself into the corner, which I must also rescue her from. Needless to say, I haven't gotten a full nights sleep for several nights. But alas, that's part of parenting. Every interrupted sleep pushes me closer and closer to sticking with just two. Thinking of a 3rd is absurd right now. But we'll leave that to God.

No comments: