Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Judah's Newest Cute Things

Judah is a cutie.

Today he has been doing all kinds of cute things. He has been driving his Hot Wheels car around on everything - ground, walls, stairs, couches, baby sister. And now the cars will talk to each other from time to time by saying, "Hi, how are you?" They never answer, but definitely care about each other's well being.

Bailey was sleeping on the couch, and Judah leaned over and said, "Gimme a hug!" Bailey rolled over to expose his belly in hopes to get a quick belly rub, but after his hug, Judah was on his way again. Poor cat. Judah also shared his carrots with me during lunch today. I ate a few in hopes that I could convince him that carrots are fun to eat, but it was too late when I realized that the kid had outsmarted me. By sharing with me, he didn't have to eat hardly any. I'll have to remember that one.

Now he is walking around with his Hot Wheels bag saying "G'bye! Seeya!" (Imitating me leaving with my purse.) He's a darn cute kid.

1 comment:

Ricky said...

I love seeing him use his imagination like that. Last night was a riot with the "detour" sign with his little construction piece toy set. We'd set up the fake little divider wall, and put up the detour sign, and he'd shout "Detour!" and smash the cars through the sign and road blocks, set them back up, and repeat. We set up the cones, and he did figure eights thru the cones and smashed thru the dividers to "win" something. not sure what he was winning, but... he won it.