Wednesday, February 10, 2010

IMPATIENT!!!

Ugh! I am so impatient!

I want to move! I want to move tomorrow! I want to move today! Everyday we stay here is just a voice in the back of my head saying man, you could have it so much better... Well, of course you can always have it better, but when you have actually bought a house, and you just can't live there yet, it is soooooo aggravating.

I want to start setting up Judah's room and the kitchen. I want to put all his toys downstairs so he can play in a big open space. I want to buy a playset for the backyard so he can get fresh air and play football in the yard. I want to start decorating. I want a laundry room and a garage and start organizing storage! Not usually fun things, but things that I want!

I know, I know, it's not all about me, and it's not all about what I want. I know I have to be patient and a few weeks is not a huge sacrifice in the long run. The time is crawling when it usually flies. It's like waiting for a vacation. You know how your vacation seems to come so slowly, and then once it's finally here, the time flies so fast it feels like you didn't really have a vacation?

Sigh.

Come on February. Can't you help me out???

No comments: