Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February. The longest month of the year.

Hello February! Even though you are the shortest month of the year, you are still not short enough.

The closing date for our condo and new home is February 26th and 27th. We have to wait until the very end of the month to move in. Ugh, it feels so far away. I want to be out of here so badly. Don't get me wrong, this has been a great place, but every day I wish I could let Judah play in the yard. I'm also pretty sure that he is allergic or reacting to something in our house and/or his bedroom. Poor kid wakes up every night, sometimes several times a night, coughing and coughing until he falls back asleep. He does it for naps every once in awhile as well. Ricky and I are both hoping it will clear up with a new house. There are so many things to look forward to. More room to play inside and outside, more light, not 2 blocks from a mall, and *fingers crossed* no coughing at night.

This will be so good for Judah, and I am so happy for him. He'll have an amazing place to grow up.

But February is such a long month. It seems like forever to get to the end. I wish that February was only 7 days long.

Sigh.

Here is the pregnancy update for this week. Week 23

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new place!

Ricky said...

well, if you're anonymous, you might not get to see it. :)