Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bought a House

Woo hoo! We finally have a working home computer. Now I don't feel so out of touch with the world. TV only does so much for me. Actually, I hate TV; except the FOOD network.

Also, we bought a house! I still can't believe it. There was a house that we both loved and was perfect for everything that we wanted. A big yard, an office for Ricky, good neighborhood, 2 car garage, etc. and the price was just a little out of reach. After looking at several other houses, none of which were great, or what we wanted, we decided to put an offer down on the first house. We knew that there was only a 10% chance that we would get it since the offer was low, but we figured we may as well try.

Well, God came through for us 100% when the owners accepted our offer. They didn't counteroffer or anything! We were blown away, and I still am. I am so excited about it, and I just can't figure out why God did this for us. Judah will get a big yard to run around in, and we have a place to raise our whole family. God is so good.

Things are certainly looking up. I am in a lot of pain from the pregnancy, but it's all around much better. I have been taking Vitamin D (the sunshine vitamin) and I feel that it has helped my mood considerably. I am still tired a lot, but even that is getting better. I have good days and bad days with the fatigue. One day I'll have lots of energy, and others, I have a hard time getting myself off the couch to feed Judah lunch. Hopefully that will continue to get better.

And also, by the way, it's a girl!



2 comments:

Kari said...

Congrats on both accounts! I saw the pictures from the listing of your new home, and it looks wonderful! Happy day =)

Amanda said...

whoooo! sounds great and a girl! Congrats to both of you!