Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Week 15

Ricky was correct, I miscounted. This Sunday I will actually have COMPLETED 15 weeks of pregnancy. (That's almost 4 months for those that can't divide by 4.)

That's nice to skip a week or two. Also on the bright side, this is my 4th straight day without morning/all day sickness! I am trying to be optimistic, but not get my hopes too high. The last 3 weeks or so I would have a day where I would be well all day, which then caused me to be excited that the morning sickness had finally worn off and I was in the clear! Only to be struck with a double whammy the following day. Not good for my mood when the weather has already turned sour and wet, and my fatigue is still a constant deterrent to warm feelings. But things may be looking up, discluding the weather, and I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Check out pregnancy week 14 and pregnancy week 15 to catch up on what's happening with the newbie.

In other news, we got an offer on our house. It's the first one and it's pretty low. Not looking good from where I sit, but we are trusting that God is handling the situation the way He wants to. We just have to be patient and enjoy the ride. We submitted a counter offer, but who knows what will happen next. It is making me more anxious about moving though; getting the first offer on the house makes this whole situation more real, and I have to deal with the fact that we WILL sooner or later, be moving further away from church and family. This concept has been really tough on my emotions (as if I needed more hormonal issues).

I know that we have to do what's best for our family, but it doesn't make it easy.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Whoa.... you're pregnant again?? How did I miss this post? Happy congrats to the both of you!