Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ricky keeps bothering me to blog. Geez, do you think time grows on trees?! Do you think that I am just at home all day with nothing to do?!?! Oh, well anyway, I am blogging just for you.

I have a bunch of pictures that I have been behind on since our USB cables went missing mysteriously. These are pics of our short and sweet Cali trip, and various others of our family having fun and being attacked by stuffed animals.

October is going to be a busy month for us. More busy than the summer, which is strange. Good thing I don't have to go to work again EVER! So far, we have several things to do each Saturday for the rest of the month. I think I need a day off.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awwww I LOVE your updates! And your pictures! Hope you are enjoying your special time with Judah and Ricky with no work!