Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cinderelly, Cinderelly

Night and day, it's Cinderelly.

Our house is listed, which means that someone can call any day of the week to come look at our home. That means that things need to be immaculate every. single. day. Geez. It's been 2 weeks and I am starting to become exhausted of cleaning up the entire place daily. On the one hand, it's good that we are keeping the house clean, but on the other hand, I am exhausted from cleaning up after a toddler.

Not sure how long we can keep this up. Good thing that I am at home now, otherwise this would be close to impossible.

I know it will be worth it if we are able to sell. If you want to check out our listing, you can view it here.

And prayers are always appreciated, both for a buyer, and also for my sanity.

No comments: