Saturday, May 23, 2009

So far I have been hit on twice today. Three times if you count the same guy twice. Geez. Maybe Ricky should get me a more blingy ring so that guys will actually take notice. (Not really though because I don't like blingy rings.) This work environment is just so unprofessional. This is not an uncommon occurence for me, in fact, it's almost daily, even when I worked here full time. I know that wherever I worked, it's bound to happen, so there's no getting away from it. However, I'm sure that a more professional atmosphere would keep it in check a whole lot more. Guys are pigs.

Anyway, back to what I was originally going to post about. My cousin Aaron from Alaska is here in Seattle for the next few days. I picked him up at the airport last night. And Luke will be back from Missouri tomorrow, so we all will probably get to hang out soon. I'm glad that Luke's back. He's out of school for the summer so we'll have plenty of time to hang out and catch up on guitar hero.

No comments: