Monday, May 18, 2009

Not in the best mood today.

I just wish I could sleep in once. Just once! I have a headache and feel slightly nauseous, this stupid computer doesn't work all the time, I can't get the printer to work, I have to go grocery shopping, I hate my job, the hubby and I don't quite see eye to eye on everything, and I have some family members that are getting a divorce.

I feel frustrated. I need to cry, but can't. I've gotten so good at holding it in. Ugh. I hold it in because there is also so many good things in my life. Most people would look at my life and think I was crazy to complain at all, and they'd be right.

I guess I'll just shut up then.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey lady its good to get it out sometimes, ill be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Keep your chin up! Love you!